We export Indian black pepper which is called the king of spices. It is a perennial shrub grown in South India. It is known for its medicinal properties. It is eaten in powdered as well as seed form. The use of pepper lowers cholesterol level and reduces muscular pain. It increases blood circulation and is an excellent source of manganese, iron, vitamin K and dietary fiber.
Two of the most celebrated trade varieties of Indian black pepper are ‘Malabar Garbled’ and ‘Tellichery Extra Bold’. We also supply Indian green pepper in several processed forms such as frozen, dehydrated, freeze-dried and packed in brine. Vyapini Foods Industries Private Limited export whole, crushed peppercorns. We also supply pepper which is ground into powder.
We supply the below varieties of black pepper in various types of packing
- Pepper 450 grams -Mg-1: Malbar Garbled- Grade 1
- Pepper 500grams -TGEB: Tellicherry Garbled Extra Bold
- Pepper 550grams -TGSEB: Tellicherry Garbled Special Extra Bold
- Pepper 600grams – 550lt wt
- Pepper 700grams -MG1 & MG2
|Vyapini Foods Industries Private Limited
On orders over $50.00